Puget Sound Clean Air Agency

Regulatory forms

Here are the forms needed to register your business with the Clean Air Agency. If you are unsure which form you need, visit the “What do I need to do” section of this Web site, or contact Steve Van Slyke.

Ownership or Name Change Notification

To report a change in ownership or name change of
a registered source, fill out this form and return it to the Agency.

Automotive Refinishing General Order of Approval


Notice of Construction Forms (PDF files)

Process Equipment

Air Pollution Control Equipment


Source-Specific Forms


Notification Forms (PDF files)